Yoga affects our body for many types. It has a lot of health benefits and millions of people adopt it to feel its real benefits. There are many questions arise in the mind of beginners yogis. Is does really works? Does yoga really have many health benefits or have the power to relieve many diseases? Many studies and research papers show that yoga has many health benefits and affects our body strength.
Here are some research papers by Yogacharya Vishwas Mandlik and his team shows the effects of yoga on the human body. He published following research papers-
- Effect of Yoga Training Package On Heart Patients.
- Effect of Omkar Chanting On Concentration, Memory, And Level of Fatigue.
- Effect of Jalandhar Bandh On Blood Pressure.
- Effect of IAYT On Stress Induced Ailments.
- Effect of Yoga Diet on Weight.
- Yoga For Women – Effect on Weight, Waist, Hips and Chest – A study.
- Effect of Yoga Nidra On EEGph ) ( Electro – Encephalo – Gra.
The location of yoga practice also affects the mentality of the practitioner. If you do your yoga practice at a natural place then you will feel more energetic and spiritual.
By Sattva Yoga Academy, It is a perfect place for yoga and meditation. It is situated in the mountain range of the Himalayas in Rishikesh India, the school is surrounded by fascinating landscapes and natural beauties. It is a perfect location away from the city and stressful modern life.
Immune system is a system of body’s protection against infection and illness. It protects your body from the germs (bacteria and viruses) and parasites. It is your friend that protects you from the infection. It creates, stores, and distributes the white blood cells that fight bacteria and viruses in the body. It is a balanced network of cells and organs that work together to protect you against illness and keep healthy. But there are many thing matters for your immune system. The things given below can affect your immune system and you get sick.
- No Exercise: – Workouts are very beneficial for your body and make you strong. The exercise has no direct link to immune system but have effect on the body health. There are lots of benefits of exercises, it maintains your body weights, lowers blood pressures and can protect you from many diseases. Many workouts or yoga exercises have a deep impact on the body. Some people join the yoga teachers training by yoga master and gym centers to get the health benefits.
- Stress: – Stress is a reaction that disturbs our physical or mental equilibrium. It is your body’s way of responding to any kind of situation. A stress can crash the immune system and sometimes time in stress harbor feelings of frustration or resentment and anger. These can degrade and wear out your immune system and you may get sick, or are subject to disease.Getting enough sleep can reduce stress and have a positive impact on the immune system. So enough sleep to get the body back into fighting shape is the key. Stressful moment can make you unhealthy easily and weaken your immune system. The enough sleep may vary by person like most adults need 7-8 hours a night. Teens need 9-10 hours and school-aged kids need at least 10 hours and preschoolers need 11-12 hours whereas new born baby need 16-18 hours sleep.
- Antibiotics: – The antibiotics have a bad effect on the body with the good effect. Over 80% of immunity in the body resides in the intestinal tract in the body and built by the healthy ‘friendly’ bacteria balance. The antibiotics change the immune system and kill all bacteria, not just bad bacteria. Since the good bacteria also killed by the antibiotics the ability of the body to produce appropriate immune cells is altered.
- Lifestyle Changes: – The life style of a person also affects the immune system. Doing exercises or yoga and sleep well and enough can help your immune system to work at high level. A good outlook is also may be helpful for your immune system. Live with positive attitude and healthy. One study shows that the immune system kept pace with thoughts. When people feel better the immune system work better and when people feel worry, their immune system slow.
- Bad Food habits: – Food habits are very important for our immune system. Many studies prove that people who eat a lot of fruits and vegetables get sick less.Fruits and veggies keep your immune system strong and make you healthy and strong. So eat fruits and vegetables to keep your body away from infection. The nutrients in fruits and vegetables help your immune system fight viruses and bacteria. While dairy products indirectly weaken your immune system because the dairy products (including yogurt, butter, whey protein and cheese) create congestion by generating a lot of mucous. So if you have already a cold and cough than these products is only going to make it worse! So reduce dairy products intake as a whole during this season.
Well these are five things you can avoid to be healthy and your immune system is optimal at all time.
Yoga is more effective. It has a lot of benefits over the exercises like one benefit is injury prevention. A gym session can make you tired and hungry and a yoga session revitalizes you and helps in improve digestion. The yoga has not just physically benefits but mentally, intellectually and spiritually benefits also. It has a slow impact on the body and increases the flexibility, tone and strength. With yoga you do not need to any equipment, just some space to practice yoga asanas.
Gym needs equipments and you cannot do it at home. Everyone can not afford a gym at home and it could be far from your home and you might end up using precious time reaching your gym. A gym session may increase your hunger and overeating. Gym workouts mostly have only physical benefits and rarely offer mentally benefits. It acts on the physical appearance and tone the muscles. Most of the exercises seem to put the body to rigorous work, help to burn out some calories and increase your flexibility. It helps keep muscles fit and resistant to stress related issues. It enhances the circulation and exclusion of toxins. It burn unnecessary calories and consume more food.
Yoga can make these all things with more benefits. Yoga is developed to stay in deep meditation for long time sitting at the one place by the ancient Hindu Indian saints. They use yoga to keep their body and mind fit for enlightenment and spiritual lifestyle. Yoga makes you active for whole day and Improves blood circulation and removes toxins. It keeps you stress free and improve your peace of mind. It controls many diseases and disorders and easy to do at home without going to any workout place. It helps in bowel movement and relieves constipation. The main aim of yoga to keep body fit with fit mind. Through yoga you can regulate the mind with burns out the calories and regularize the blood flow and stabilize the thought flow in the mind. A yoga teachers training can overcome mental stress and attain inherent peace.
There are many reasons where yoga beats the gym. Both yoga and gym has its plusses and minuses. Yoga is good for all and gives you benefits of exercises and more.
Mobility and Flexibility– Yoga is a fun way to improve your mobility and flexibility. Surya Namaskars yoga asana is the best way to improve your mobility and flexibility. Mobility is a daily requirement and leads with nutritive and lubricities to wash each joint while flexibility is the range of motion about joint. Improving mobility and flexibility will benefiting your lifts and increase your movement efficiency.
Bodyweight Strength– Yoga improves the bodyweight strength. Yoga has ability to makes you in the position where you might not otherwise make yourself in at the gym. Yoga is a style of bodyweight training and you can practice it regularly. In bodyweight training, your muscles adapt to the resistance and get stronger.
Noncompetitive Environment– Yoga is a noncompetitive environment and you don’t need to compare yourself to the person on the mat next to you. Yoga can bring you back to your center for your hunger for big lifts.
Breath Control- Pranayama is the yogic science of the breath control and yoga has a significant emphasis on the breath control. Yoga keeps you aware of your breathing during your yoga training sessions.