Immune system is a system of body’s protection against infection and illness. It protects your body from the germs (bacteria and viruses) and parasites. It is your friend that protects you from the infection. It creates, stores, and distributes the white blood cells that fight bacteria and viruses in the body. It is a balanced network of cells and organs that work together to protect you against illness and keep healthy. But there are many thing matters for your immune system. The things given below can affect your immune system and you get sick.
- No Exercise: – Workouts are very beneficial for your body and make you strong. The exercise has no direct link to immune system but have effect on the body health. There are lots of benefits of exercises, it maintains your body weights, lowers blood pressures and can protect you from many diseases. Many workouts or yoga exercises have a deep impact on the body. Some people join the yoga teachers training by yoga master and gym centers to get the health benefits.
- Stress: – Stress is a reaction that disturbs our physical or mental equilibrium. It is your body’s way of responding to any kind of situation. A stress can crash the immune system and sometimes time in stress harbor feelings of frustration or resentment and anger. These can degrade and wear out your immune system and you may get sick, or are subject to disease.Getting enough sleep can reduce stress and have a positive impact on the immune system. So enough sleep to get the body back into fighting shape is the key. Stressful moment can make you unhealthy easily and weaken your immune system. The enough sleep may vary by person like most adults need 7-8 hours a night. Teens need 9-10 hours and school-aged kids need at least 10 hours and preschoolers need 11-12 hours whereas new born baby need 16-18 hours sleep.
- Antibiotics: – The antibiotics have a bad effect on the body with the good effect. Over 80% of immunity in the body resides in the intestinal tract in the body and built by the healthy ‘friendly’ bacteria balance. The antibiotics change the immune system and kill all bacteria, not just bad bacteria. Since the good bacteria also killed by the antibiotics the ability of the body to produce appropriate immune cells is altered.
- Lifestyle Changes: – The life style of a person also affects the immune system. Doing exercises or yoga and sleep well and enough can help your immune system to work at high level. A good outlook is also may be helpful for your immune system. Live with positive attitude and healthy. One study shows that the immune system kept pace with thoughts. When people feel better the immune system work better and when people feel worry, their immune system slow.
- Bad Food habits: – Food habits are very important for our immune system. Many studies prove that people who eat a lot of fruits and vegetables get sick less.Fruits and veggies keep your immune system strong and make you healthy and strong. So eat fruits and vegetables to keep your body away from infection. The nutrients in fruits and vegetables help your immune system fight viruses and bacteria. While dairy products indirectly weaken your immune system because the dairy products (including yogurt, butter, whey protein and cheese) create congestion by generating a lot of mucous. So if you have already a cold and cough than these products is only going to make it worse! So reduce dairy products intake as a whole during this season.
Well these are five things you can avoid to be healthy and your immune system is optimal at all time.